Richard Cox and Keith Parsons were in Truro to officially launch 2013 Festival read more
A giant screen will be at both matches of the 2013 Cornish Cricket Festival! read more
Duchy Hospital announced as Main Sponsor for the 2013 Cornish Cricket Festival! read more
Event Map (Click to enlarge):
View Larger Map
We are pleased to be able to offer cricket fans the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance for the 2013 Cornish Cricket Festival.
We have a limited capacity at Truro Cricket Club, so spectators are advised to book their tickets in advance to avoid any potential disappointment of missing out. If we have any spare capacity for either match day, you will then be able to pay on the gate, at the increased prices of £17.50 for adults, £10 for children and £40 for a family ticket.
Please note that child tickets are for Under 16's only. Family tickets are for two adults and two children.
In addition to purchasing tickets online below, you can also purchase them from one of our official ticket outlets, which are as follows;
- TRURO: Truro Cricket Club (Available during all Saturday match days from 28 April and during other club events. Please call the club on 01872 277468 before travelling)
- TRURO: Michael Spiers Jewellers, 82 Lemon Street, Truro (Available from 21 March 2013)
- TRURO: Truro Tourist Information Centre, Boscawen Street, Truro (Available from 21 March)
- ST AUSTELL: Cornish Sporting Club, Sporting House, 87 Alexandra Road, St Austell
- ST AUSTELL: Cornish Cricket Company, 82 East Hill, St Austell